I’ve not been tagged, but I enjoy a good challenge:
What kind of husband doesn’t read his wife’s Xanga? The very same person who got tagged by his wife without realizing it, I suppose. Anyhow, here’s my response to my wife’s challenge (sorry babe!):
- One book that changed your life:
Dandelion Wine, by Ray Bradbury.
- One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Essays of E.B. White, by E.B. White.
- One book you’d want on a desert island:
How to Survive Anything, Anywhere, by Chris McNab.
- One book that made you laugh:
The Roald Dahl Omnibus: Perfect Bedtime Stories For Sleepless Nights, by Roald Dahl.
- One book that made you cry:
My Antonia, by Willa Cather.
- One book that you wish had been written:
Autobiography, by Keith Green.
- One book that you wish had never been written:
The Critique of Pure Reason, by Immanuel Kant.
- One book you’re currently reading:
Reasonable Faith: Christian Truth and Apologetics, by William Lane Craig
- One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The Gates of Rome: Emperor, Book 1, by Conn Iggulden.
- Now tag five people:
Mark Nicholson, Mark Norwood, Sarah Eliza, Renee Doiron and Dad.