My April 30-day challenge is to do something new every day and I figured it would be a good idea to capture them all in one place.
Here’s my list so far:
- Made eclairs from scratch.
- Learned to make music with a loop box.
- Learned how to treat wood with boiled linseed oil.
- Got on the wrong train and got lost in the Secaucus Junction station.
- Turned 34.
- Launched the new AMCtv.com redesign.
- Took an exit I’ve never taken, stopped at a restaurant I’ve never been to and got blessed by someone I’ve never met before.
- Visited Prospect Park in Troy.
- Discovered the Postenkill Creek Falls.
- At a rest area, gave an elderly lady from Quebec directions to Florida and helped her check the oil in her car.
- Tried out Pax Wholesome Foods, but it turned out to be exactly like Europa or Fresh & Co.—places I eat at every day. New thing fail.
- Watched a new movie: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Got a killer new app for the iPhone: Tweetbot!
I’ll keep this page updated throughout the month. Feel free to suggest ideas if you have them!